A yellowed, chipped, or metal-ridden smile can make you want to stay away from the mistletoe and hide behind your eggnog. How would it feel if you could step under the mistletoe with confidence? It might be that the very best gift you could give yourself is a confident smile.
As a Wilkes-Barre cosmetic dentist, Dr. DeFinnis offers a variety of procedures to address virtually any smile imperfection.
Cosmetic Dentistry 101
- Stains or Discoloration – teeth whitening, bonding, or porcelain veneers
- Misalignment or Odd Spacing – veneers, clear braces, bonding
- Chips or Cracks – veneers, bonding, or white crowns
- Metal Crowns and Fillings – porcelain crowns, inlays, and onlays; composite fillings
- Small, Stubby Teeth – gum lift
- Sharp or Uneven Teeth – tooth sculpting
- Uneven Gum Line – gum lift
- Variety of Problems – porcelain veneers
So whatever keeps you from strutting your smile in public, Dr. DeFinnis has the solution. Call Back Mountain Dental in Back Mountain today to schedule a cosmetic consultation. Dr. DeFinnis offers smile makeovers for patients from Scranton to Wilkes-Barre and beyond.